'In The Flesh' 1999 Information
The Musicians (Last updated 4/22/99)
- Dark Side Of The Moon:
- Brain Damage
- Breathe (Reprise)
- Great Gig in the Sky w/out ending vocals (first sixteen shows only)
- Wish You Were Here:
- Shine On You Crazy Diamond, parts I-IV, VI, VII, reprisal of part I
- Welcome to the Machine
- Wish You Were Here
- Pigs on the Wing, Part 1
- The Wall:
- Another Brick in the Wall, Part I
- Another Brick in the Wall, Part II
- Comfortably Numb
- In The Flesh
- The Thin Ice
- The Final Cut:
- Get Your Filthy Hands Off My Desert
- Southampton Dock
- The Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking:
- 5:06 A.M. (Every Stranger's Eyes)
- Radio Kaos:
- Amused to Death:
- Amused to Death
- It's A Miracle
- Perfect Sense, Part 1
- Perfect Sense, Part 2
- What God Wants, Part 1
- Each Small Candle (only played as encore in final show of 1999)
- Roger Waters (guitar, vocals, and bass)
- Andy Fairweather-Low (guitar)
Fairweather-Low has toured and/or recorded with Eric Clapton, George Harrison, Stevie Nicks, and Kate Bush, among others; he has worked with Waters since the 1984 "Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking" tour.
- Doyle Bramhall II (guitar and vocals)
Bramhall is a Texas blues-funk guitarist who's been playing professionally since he was 15; as a teenager, Bramhall was one of the few musicians the late Stevie Ray Vaughan would invite to sit in with him and, at 19, was invited to join Jimmie Vaughan's Fabulous Thunderbirds.
- Graham Broad (drums)
The drummer for Procol Harum, Broad has played with Bill Wyman & the Rhythm Kings and can be heard on Roger Water's "Amused To Death" album.
- Jon Carin (keyboards)
Carin has played keyboards for The Who, Pete Townshend, Bryan Ferry and others.
- Katie Kissoon (backing vocals)
Kissoon has sung with Eric Clapton, Van Morrison, George Harrison, and the Pet Shop Boys among others.
Site concept is copyright © 1996-2001 Uziel, All rights reserved.
All materials and trademarks remain the property of their respective owners.