Amused to Death / Amazon.com Bookstore
All books are in paperback unless otherwise noted.
- Amusing Ourselves to Death by Neil Postman - Nov 86
(Order Now |
- Public Discourse in the Age of Show Business
- This is the book upon which the album Amused to Death is based.
- I have read this book and highly recommend it. (More Info)
- Other Books by Neil Postman
- Mind Over Matter, Revised Edition by Storm Thorgerson, David Gilmour (Order Now)
- Contains all the images used by Pink Floyd throughout their history from 1968's A Saucerful of Secrets to over 100 artworks along with text on method and technique, relevance and meaning, passion and business, art vs. commerce.
- Pink Floyd Encyclopedia by Vernon Fitch - Dec 98
- Which One's Pink? by Phil Rose - Nov 98
- An Analysis of the Concept Albums of Roger Waters & Pink Floyd With Video
- Pink Floyd : In the Flesh by Glenn Povey, Ian Russell - Sep 98
- Pink Floyd by Bruno MacDonald - Sept 97
- Through the Eyes of ... the Band, Its Fans, Friends, and Foes" (Sept 97)
- Another Brick in the Wall by Cliff Jones - Apr 97
- The Stories Behind Every Pink Floyd Song
- Word on this book is that it has many errors
- Pink Floyd by Jason Rich - Oct 96
- Fully Illustrated Book & Interview Disc
- The Complete Guide to the Music of Pink Floyd By Andy Mabbett - Jul 95
- Pink Floyd by Miles, Andy Mabbett, Miles Mabbett - Mar 95
- The Visual Documentary
- Pink Floyd by Chris Welch - Sep 94
- Learning to Fly
- Saucerful of Secrets by Nicholas Schaffner - May 91
- The Pink Floyd Odyssey (May 91)
- I read this book and learned a great deal from it. (More Info)
- Pink Floyd by William Ruhlmann - May 93 (Order Now)
Site concept is copyright © 1996-2000 Uziel, All rights reserved.
All materials and trademarks remain the property of their respective owners.